Do you accessorize your Longchamp tote bags?

SummerSmile

Nov 26, 2013
Hi tpfers!!

I love how practical the Longchamp Le Pliage tote bags are but somehow they look so plain. Their simplicity isn't a bad thing at all, however i'm curious...

Do you dress up your Longchamp tote bags with charms, scarves, etc?
Kindly post photos :smile:

I'm planning on purchasing my first ever Longchamp Le Pliage soon and I wanna see how it will look like with accessories. Thanks!!

I don't have photos but I've tied my Coach ponytail scarves on my bilberry Le Pilage. Totally stands out since the tote is simple.

I'm trying to find a way to attach key fobs on there because I have more key fobs than scarves.

I tried tying a scarf on mine but I can't get the ribbon to look nice :P I'm thinking of getting bag charms but so far I can't find something that would complement the bag. So now I'm contemplating on painting something on my LePliage itself. I'm into arts so maybe I will do that when I come up with a nice design. I just don't want my bag to look like everybody else's. But a bag charm would be easier if I know which to get ;)

I have a hippo keychain from Leatherprince on Etsy that I used on my Le Pliage tote in college. So many other girls had the same bag in the same color and I was afraid of mix-ups, lol.

I've done scarves, bag charms, even a parrot-shaped reflector during the winter months. I have no pics, but a little bit of tuning makes even the most plain and boring (pretty) bag stand out :smile:

Both on the zipper pull and also the handles - it depends on how large the clasp on the fob is. Reflector has always been on the zipper pull because it shows better that way. :smile:

Finally bought my first Longchamp bag! I wanted to paint something on it so it won't look like the others' but when I went to the art shop they don't have any paint that I can use for this material. Too bad. So I just bought 2 bag charms to use on the handle.

My large long handle Le Pliage in red with one of the bag charms I got :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 6,701
Finally bought my first Longchamp bag! I wanted to paint something on it so it won't look like the others' but when I went to the art shop they don't have any paint that I can use for this material. Too bad. So I just bought 2 bag charms to use on the handle.

My large long handle Le Pliage in red with one of the bag charms I got :smile:
Very cute

How do you all put key fobs on your Le Pilage? On the zipper pull or the handle?

I was able to buy bag charms with clasps big enough for the handle. My bag is very new so I'm still trying the charms on it. I haven't tried putting the charms on the zipper yet coz I'm not sure if I like it there every time I open/close the zipper.

Maybe you can get a clasp and attach your existing key fob on it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 6,130
I was able to buy bag charms with clasps big enough for the handle. My bag is very new so I'm still trying the charms on it. I haven't tried putting the charms on the zipper yet coz I'm not sure if I like it there every time I open/close the zipper.

Maybe you can get a clasp and attach your existing key fob on it?

Very cute! I don't accessorize mine, but I like yours!