Date code: would you be suspicious?

elane01

Jul 11, 2012
The other day I bought a DE speedy 35 and today I exchanged it for a DE speedy B 35. The date code is 3103. Would you be suspicious of a bag that was made so long ago (relatively speaking) that hasn't sold yet? In afraid there may be something wrong with it that I didn't notice. Am I just being paranoid???

The other day I bought a DE speedy 35 and today I exchanged it for a DE speedy B 35. The date code is 3103. Would you be suspicious of a bag that was made so long ago (relatively speaking) that hasn't sold yet? In afraid there may be something wrong with it that I didn't notice. Am I just being paranoid???
The SAs just grab bags to sell, I don't think they are in any order, so it's possible that newer bags were placed on top of this one and were sold first. I wouldn't be suspicious, but you should carefully examine your bags before the leaving the boutique anyway.

I think your date code of 3103 = the 30th week of 2013, which is really not that long ago to still be in stock. Someone correct me if I am wrong.