which color do I get? help please... speedy empriente25

alotta

Jan 31, 2012
I can only buy ONE bag and I am having a hard time deciding which color I get

I love the orion, jaipur and infini

I cant decide which...

so please help, if possible pls give me pros and cons

thank you so much in advance! :smile:

love the pop of color of jaipur but infini matches with everything....
it depends probably a little on your wardrobe or what colors of bags you already have?!
tough desicion - good luck!!!😊

It does depend upon your wardrobe and what you need right now. For an all-round, can't go wrong color/ dark neutral, it is hard to beat the infini. It is difficult to decide, because there are so many great color choices in the Empreinte ~ I went through the same thing when I bought mine. I ended up opting for the Infini because I needed a dark neutral color and I have been very happy with it.:smile:

thank you so much for the inputs!

my wardrobe is more of casual.

I didnt pick any shade of brown color coz I already got a mono and a damier ebene but I am really having a tough decision making which color to buy. how I wish I have enough money to buy them all LOL

thank you so much for the inputs!

my wardrobe is more of casual.

I didnt pick any shade of brown color coz I already got a mono and a damier ebene but I am really having a tough decision making which color to buy. how I wish I have enough money to buy them all LOL
Good call on the brown if you have the mono and DE already! Do you need a dark neutral or a pop of color?

thanks! thats my problem, I dont have either yet (pop of color/neutral)
thats why I am having this dilemma
which is better in empriente line? the neutral or pop of color ones?

That is tough.... I went through the same thing when I bought my Infini. If in doubt, that color matches pretty much anything!:smile: GL!!

You can always add a pop of color later.

For the expense of the bag, I would choose neutral like Infini (in fact, I did!) and get a pop of color eventually in a cheaper bag, like Vernis.