Let's Show How We Adorn our Handbags w/ Charms/Bandeau's/Scarves Etc.

It's not an LV charm, but I just have a thing for anchors. I would like to start using scarves or bandeaus...just need to learn how to tie them. I would like one with hearts for the 14th, one with clovers for next month etc... Anyone decorate their purse for the holidays?

I do try to coordinate with the Holidays too. I got a pre-loved something in Pomme to carry at Christmas (I forgot the name). Now that it's not raining I should grab her for Valentine's Day too! :heart:

Here are mines.

Attachments

• pic8.jpg
    pic8.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 15,142
  • pic9.jpg
    pic9.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 14,989
  • Verona MM.jpg
    Verona MM.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 15,387
  • pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 14,690
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 14,741
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 14,436
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 14,765
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 14,553
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 14,840
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 14,725
Reactions: hannahmary
Wowzers these are fabulous! You make the prettiest bows I've ever seen. I think I need to hit YouTube in my spare time and learn how to make bows like yours! :woohoo:
Tie it, re-tie it and tie it again until you like how it looks. I tie the bows each time I switch out my bags. That is almost everyday. hahaa :P

It's not an LV charm, but I just have a thing for anchors. I would like to start using scarves or bandeaus...just need to learn how to tie them. I would like one with hearts for the 14th, one with clovers for next month etc... Anyone decorate their purse for the holidays?
Love that anchor, looks nice on your bag!