Should I pass on Anemone B30 in Epsom?

khungvnlady

Feb 9, 2010
I'm a purple lover & I've been waiting forever for a purple bag. I've missed on Crocus and ultra violet last couple season. So when my SA offered B30 Anemone in PHW, i was so happy but as soon I find out it was in Epsom leather I wasn't sure if it's the bag that I want. I wish it's in Togo leather.
Would u pick the color over the leather? I'm so confused rite now. My SA is willing to hold the bag for me a week to decide. So I really need your hep on should I pass this one & waiting for the Togo or should I just take this now?
I don't want to regret to let this pass just in case the Togo leather never show up.
Much appreciated for your thought!

I will grab it first
Epsom light n pop color very well
Who knows
Togo may or may not be offer to u or even come to your store
You already miss two purples
Grab this chance
30 is a gd size too
furthermore I find that new batch of togo very thin

Only you can decided whether or not you can enjoy carrying a B in epsom. If it's a leather you truly dislike or have had bad experience with, I would pass and wait. But if your hesitation is based on speculation or what you have read/heard from others, I say give it a try yourself.

I think Anemone in epsom is very vibrant compared to togo, so that is another factor to consider.

It depends on how you'd like your B--slouchy or stiff. I have B Hac in epsom and love it as it keeps its shape perfectly and looks brand new. The anemone color is gorgeous!

Last edited: