LV train case vintage

this is my first time to post, please LMK if i've done (or not done) anything that would make this easier to assess.
I have a few more pics, but I think that the main things I want to know may be visible in the attached ones:
(PS: thanks so much - this is an awesome forum and I hope I didn't post incorrectly, etc. Excited to get your wise opinions!)

1) of course, is it authentic? owner said purchased from estate sale
1b) if authentic, what value (in your opinion) would you say it is (range)?

1c) in your opinion, would you say this is clean, "excellent" or "fair", etc....how would you say this case will hold up for regular use (but babied/coddled of course!)?

2) described as follows:
Condition: Very Good vintage: Previously used with minor flaw(s). It is missing the keys, the trim has some scuffs, due to storage, and normal use, and the metal reinforced corners show wear from being stored on the train. There is patina on the inside brass hardware, showing its age..All brassware is in good working order... Please refer to the pictures for details.

Measurements:

outside measurements: 15 5/8" x 8 1/4" x 9"
Colors: As seen

Name Model Tag Label & Size: Louis Vuitton made in France

Attachments

• LV1.jpg
    LV1.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 164
  • lvfront.jpg
    lvfront.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 170
  • lvtop.jpg
    lvtop.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 170
  • lv2.jpg
    lv2.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 157
  • lv6.jpg
    lv6.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 158
  • lv5.jpg
    lv5.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 168
  • lv4.jpg
    lv4.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 161
  • lv3.jpg
    lv3.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 160
  • lv10.jpg
    lv10.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 157
  • lv11.jpg
    lv11.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 155
this is my first time to post, please LMK if i've done (or not done) anything that would make this easier to assess.
I have a few more pics, but I think that the main things I want to know may be visible in the attached ones:
(PS: thanks so much - this is an awesome forum and I hope I didn't post incorrectly, etc. Excited to get your wise opinions!)

1) of course, is it authentic? owner said purchased from estate sale
1b) if authentic, what value (in your opinion) would you say it is (range)?

1c) in your opinion, would you say this is clean, "excellent" or "fair", etc....how would you say this case will hold up for regular use (but babied/coddled of course!)?

2) described as follows:
Condition: Very Good vintage: Previously used with minor flaw(s). It is missing the keys, the trim has some scuffs, due to storage, and normal use, and the metal reinforced corners show wear from being stored on the train. There is patina on the inside brass hardware, showing its age..All brassware is in good working order... Please refer to the pictures for details.

Measurements:

outside measurements: 15 5/8" x 8 1/4" x 9"
Colors: As seen

Name Model Tag Label & Size: Louis Vuitton made in France

Hi, I moved your thread to the LV FAQ section (and renamed the thread).

for your question 1) please post in the LV Shopping section here: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-lv-read-rules-use-format-post-1-a-851614.html (add more info see first post)

for the other questions perhaps you'll get answers here in the LV FAQ.

Hope it helps.