just started building my lv collection: whats next?

Like you I also just started my LV collection and I was going to start off with just the Speedy DE 35 and an Insolite Black MC Wallet to go with it, but it did not end there. Within a week I purchased a few other items and I'm still looking for more. It's an expensive addiction so I try to stick to the preloved market as much as possible, although sometimes for some hard to find pieces I have to go straight to the source. I'm enjoying myself tremendously though:yahoo:

How do you like your speedy 30? I just bought mine and am waiting to receive it. Do you like the size? Too small? I'm worried now that maybe I should have gone a bit bigger. I'm not sure which you should get. I just started buying as well. The Speedy 30 will be my third purchase since December. I also have the Neverfull GM, Cosmetic GM. Super expensive habit but I'm having fun!!!

Congrats on your speedy! What's next...neverfull, alma, wallets, artsy, pochettes, keepall,:biggrin:. But yes... Your choice of a pochettes is a good one to start expanding.

How do you like your speedy 30? I just bought mine and am waiting to receive it. Do you like the size? Too small? I'm worried now that maybe I should have gone a bit bigger. I'm not sure which you should get. I just started buying as well. The Speedy 30 will be my third purchase since December. I also have the Neverfull GM, Cosmetic GM. Super expensive habit but I'm having fun!!!
It is actually spacious, i thought all my stuff wont fit in there( tablet , cosmetic case, sunglasses, coin purse, wallet ,iphone, chargers ..etc) i am only 5 ft though so thats why i chose the 30 ... But it is a good size...i like it coz i can also use it crossbody ...

Like you I also just started my LV collection and I was going to start off with just the Speedy DE 35 and an Insolite Black MC Wallet to go with it, but it did not end there. Within a week I purchased a few other items and I'm still looking for more. It's an expensive addiction so I try to stick to the preloved market as much as possible, although sometimes for some hard to find pieces I have to go straight to the source. I'm enjoying myself tremendously though:yahoo:
I was actually eyeing on the insolite organizer but i wanna see it first in person ... It might just be too big for me

It is actually spacious, i thought all my stuff wont fit in there( tablet , cosmetic case, sunglasses, coin purse, wallet ,iphone, chargers ..etc) i am only 5 ft though so thats why i chose the 30 ... But it is a good size...i like it coz i can also use it crossbody ...
And also, dont worry coz you can still exchange if you dont like the size...it is free :smile: