I may just die

I am not really a "shoe girl" and I like handbags because my feet are wide and it is hard to find shoes that fit well. But these would be worth the pain!! Nothing that a bit of Ibuprofin can't take care of.

DH always points this style out to me. I can't figure out how I feel about that flat looking heel? He thinks it's very classic. I love the red and that Python is amazing!! The navy is gorgeous but I think I'd like it better with a different color heel, like even all navy. IMO, the white is too limiting.

DH always points this style out to me. I can't figure out how I feel about that flat looking heel? He thinks it's very classic. I love the red and that Python is amazing!! The navy is gorgeous but I think I'd like it better with a different color heel, like even all navy. IMO, the white is too limiting.

I agree about the white. It is a whole lot of money for a seasonal shoe. This sounds completely stupid, but I DESTROY my work shoes on my cobblestone driveway and on the cobblestone and pavement at work. The flat heel is perfect and will be much more durable in a city environment. Some "chunky" heels are too much so this shoe is a nice compromise between a stiletto and a chunky heel.

I agree about the white. It is a whole lot of money for a seasonal shoe. This sounds completely stupid, but I DESTROY my work shoes on my cobblestone driveway and on the cobblestone and pavement at work. The flat heel is perfect and will be much more durable in a city environment. Some "chunky" heels are too much so this shoe is a nice compromise between a stiletto and a chunky heel.

Your last sentence makes perfect sense. Being a SAHM, I don't think about things in that way. I love a chunky heel and wedges. I wear some heels (less now than I did) but never quite stiletto.