Michael Kors Leather Jacket

Jan 26, 2010
Hey! Does anyone know where I can find this leather jacket? I found it a few days ago at the outlet but they didn't have my size :sad: I tried looking for it online but im out of luck. Has anyone seen it anywhere or know where I can find it? Also, does anyone know the name of this jacket?

Thanks!

Attachments

• michael-by-michael-kors-chestnutblack-colorblock-leather-jacket-product-1-13770008-867194909_la.jpeg
    michael-by-michael-kors-chestnutblack-colorblock-leather-jacket-product-1-13770008-867194909_la.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 212
Hey! Does anyone know where I can find this leather jacket? I found it a few days ago at the outlet but they didn't have my size :sad: I tried looking for it online but im out of luck. Has anyone seen it anywhere or know where I can find it? Also, does anyone know the name of this jacket?

Thanks!

At this very moment it's on the Michael Kors website in a size Medium on sale for $247. If it's gone by the time you see this, keep checking. The inventory on michaelkors.com changes several times a day. It's called the Colorblock Leather Jacket.

At this very moment it's on the Michael Kors website in a size Medium on sale for $247. If it's gone by the time you see this, keep checking. The inventory on michaelkors.com changes several times a day. It's called the Colorblock Leather Jacket.

ahh thank you! unfortunately, I didn't check back soon enough :/ I hope it goes back on sale soon.