Delightful GM issues… Help

I've had my Delightful GM for about a year (I think, I know it was a month before they discontinued production). I've noticed the inside liner pulls the canvas holding the strap on, away from the canvas. So much that the canvas has begun to tear. I'm wondering if any one else had this same problem.

I asked one SA (I live in CT) about it and she blamed me for carrying to much, however this pulling happens even when there's barely anything in it. I did however ask another SA that's usually much kinder to me about it and she said they can send it and have it looked at because it's a possibility this "defect" so to speak, was the sole reason they discontinued production. Which means if I send it out and it's deemed defective, I don't have my Delightful anymore. I'm really concerned about this and a little put off with LV currently. So again, has anyone else had this problem?

Sorry to hear this. I don't have a Delightful so I can't comment about it. It is so disheartening to hear all these issues that people are having with LV. Makes me feel like shopping elsewhere.

I have a delightful GM and I know what you're talking about. Mine pulls but there is no tearing. When looking at it I worry about this also. I've had mine a year and a half btw.

The canvas shouldn't crack like that. They cannot repair this, but they should stand by their product and let you exchange it. You can't get the same style, but get something else you will love. Go to another store and ask to speak to the store manager. If this is the only store near you, go in again and speak to the store manager. If they will not help you ask for the phone of the district manager or regional manager. My 1 year old Artsy had cracking on the canvas and my local LV gave me a new bag immediately with no questions asked.

The canvas shouldn't crack like that. They cannot repair this, but they should stand by their product and let you exchange it. You can't get the same style, but get something else you will love. Go to another store and ask to speak to the store manager. If this is the only store near you, go in again and speak to the store manager. If they will not help you ask for the phone of the district manager or regional manager. My 1 year old Artsy had cracking on the canvas and my local LV gave me a new bag immediately with no questions asked.

I'll have to try that. The issue with the LV here in CT, is they're in a mall and they have a "higher than thou" attitude. So they're completely USELESS besides the one SA I try to get every time I buy something. I wish every LV store had the same values in their product. I'll have to refer to your story when I talk to someone.

Is it just me or it's sad that coach will repair a bag found at a thrift store for free, yet LV will break your stones over the stupidest things/repairs???

I'll have to try that. The issue with the LV here in CT, is they're in a mall and they have a "higher than thou" attitude. So they're completely USELESS besides the one SA I try to get every time I buy something. I wish every LV store had the same values in their product. I'll have to refer to your story when I talk to someone.

Is it just me or it's sad that coach will repair a bag found at a thrift store for free, yet LV will break your stones over the stupidest things/repairs???

I've had a few issues with LV products over the years and each time they provided excellent customer service. I'm so glad because I truly love the brand, and if they gave me shoddy customer service it would probably turn me off completely. I wish they would stand strong behind their products consistently.

Mine has the tiniest little bit on one of the stitch points, and mines nearly 3 yrs old.. but not as bad as yours. It's most definitely from carrying too much in the bag or the stitches weren't tight enough to begin with. Now they are stretched out it will always pull even when empty. Maybe see if they will re stitch for you. Making it tight again Or maybe they will exchange.. good luck :smile:

You kidding me? I have this bag for 3 or 4 yrs now ? I have not check mine and have not use this for yrs so I think I'm still safe on this but thsnks for pointing this issue now I have keep an eye on this part but I'm crossing my finger that I won't hVe this issue on mine 😁😁😁
Is the mm or pm have the same issue ?

Ouch. I actually thought about this might happen with my MM when i got it. Why doesnt it have a stud at the end so that all weight isnt put on the stitches.
Hope it works out for you :sad: