Heat Stamps?

LVk8

Me + Harpua
Jan 30, 2014
For those of you who have heat stamped...kind of a fun question!

Did you choose your first name/last name or your maiden name/last name?

Even though I'm planning to take my fiancé's last name when we get married this spring, I just love my maiden last name & am planning to keep it as my middle (and use all 3 on business, email, social media, etc). I'm considering personalizing my LVs with heat stamps & am stuck on which two names to pick!

actually.....I have a number of items heat stamped.....and not all of them are the same. I use the two initials of my first name the most. DH bought me a bag for our anniversary and I used my married name initials to stamp that one. Why not have fun with it ;)

I use my maiden initials. Since I am on my 2nd marriage I am glad I made that choice, plus I like my maiden name better than both of theirs. I have done just my first and last and I have also done first, middle, and last with dots. It depends on the size od the item as to what combination I use.

My most recent acquisition is my mono NF (Revealed earlier!!) it's from 2008 & I wasn't married, (well not to my current husband anyway haha! ) then so I chose to have my maiden initials N W on it.

My DA NF I got last year has my married initials N R.