Did I make a mistake on the Noe!!!

If that is red, I have the same version and love it. I also have the monogram noe. In addition to the string try using scarves. Scarves allow additional flexibility for styling and are much easier to tie.

My first LV was the epi noe, and I thought I would love it from all the rave reviews, but I hated it! :sad: I was so disappointed and sent it back....

Sometimes I think of getting an MC noe (pre-loved) but then I remember the Epi Noe disappointment and stop myself from getting it. I am trying to focus on getting bags that I really love and will use, not something that is sort-of okay.

I think if you didn't love it the first time around there was a good reason for it, and that you will find yourself not liking it the 2nd time around.

My first LV was the epi noe, and I thought I would love it from all the rave reviews, but I hated it! :sad: I was so disappointed and sent it back....

Sometimes I think of getting an MC noe (pre-loved) but then I remember the Epi Noe disappointment and stop myself from getting it. I am trying to focus on getting bags that I really love and will use, not something that is sort-of okay.

I think if you didn't love it the first time around there was a good reason for it, and that you will find yourself not liking it the 2nd time around.

I agree and the pic above does show a bag in the color Ism looking for. I have from yooies closet a Eden in Peche so that may be my go to summer bag

I appreciate the beauty of the Noe - and it's such a classic - but it's just not for me. The drawstring would annoy me to no end.

Hi, I don't know if I have made a mistake or not purchasing a pre-owed Louis Vuitton bag, but I have done it. I have been told the PurseForum is the place to go with all my questions. I purchased the bag from tradesy.com and have not received it as yet. I am posting the link to the website showing the bag and photos: http://www.tradesy.com/bags/louis-vuitton-neverfull-gm-tote-bag-damier-azur-730746
My biggest problem is that I only have 3 days from the time I get it to authenticate it for a refund. I have just signed up for the forum and it will not allow me to post a new threat ONLY REPLY to exisiting threads so I am very sorry if I am doing something wrong but I just don't know what else to do. If anyone would PLEASE look at the link and let me know your thoughts I would so so so so much appreciate you. Any suggestions that you may have is also very much welcomed.