Reveal - My "new to me" Mono Neverfull

Watalie1976

Feb 14, 2013
Picked up my PreLoved Neverfull on Friday.

It's from 2008 & MIF.

Fantastic condition other than a small pen mark on the lining inside - which doesn't bother me - I want this to be my evveryday work bag and with a messy toddler - the pen is likely to be the least of my worries ;)

I brought it to the LV store on Friday and had it heatstamped (thanks to Sebastien and Matt in Manchester!) - they weren't bothered that it was preloved and were more than happy to stamp it.

So here it is... I adore it.

I will have to dig out my DA Neverfull (it's hibernating for the winter!) for a family portrait :smile:

Thanks for letting me share and lots of thanks to the ladies on here who advised that I could get it heatstamped despite being PreLoved.

Picked up my PreLoved Neverfull on Friday.

It's from 2008 & MIF.

Fantastic condition other than a small pen mark on the lining inside - which doesn't bother me - I want this to be my evveryday work bag and with a messy toddler - the pen is likely to be the least of my worries ;)

I brought it to the LV store on Friday and had it heatstamped (thanks to Sebastien and Matt in Manchester!) - they weren't bothered that it was preloved and were more than happy to stamp it.

So here it is... I adore it.

I will have to dig out my DA Neverfull (it's hibernating for the winter!) for a family portrait :smile:

Thanks for letting me share and lots of thanks to the ladies on here who advised that I could get it heatstamped despite being PreLoved.
I went to Manchester for my LV! Congrats on your bag, I think hot stamping just makes the bag that little bit more special :smile: