What's in Her Bag? Whose Bag? Rebecca Minkoff's

PBinsider

Purse Blog Insider
May 9, 2013
Vlad has a very special feature on the
whats-fashion-week-bag-rebecca-minkoff.html

Our ongoing series, What's in Her Bag? Features Rebecca Minkoff!

Hop over to the PurseBlog to check it out. It's a very cute editorial and we are sure you will enjoy it.

Here is a little sneak peek :graucho:

WIHB-RM-3.jpg

*~*Can we get some info on her bag; the Perry Satchel?? I LOVE it!! I've recently branched out to other brands, but this one might bring me back...It looks like an edgier, softer version of the Givenchy Antigona. :hbeat: *~*
ETA: Found some pics

mts0p1.jpg

2airmdi.jpg

28075ns.jpg

2ujrssi.jpg

kcgsgh.jpg

169omls.jpg

Credit: RM Instagram, RM.com, & LuxeLooks Instagram

Last edited:
Wow, those are great new bags! It does look like the Antigona but easier on the wallet-lol! I hope they don't have that new black and white lining though...I'm not too fond of it but it's not a deal breaker.

Wow, those are great new bags! It does look like the Antigona but easier on the wallet-lol! I hope they don't have that new black and white lining though...I'm not too fond of it but it's not a deal breaker.

*~*I'm hoping the lining will be different as well...I'm not a fan of it either. I love the bag though!! I wanted to get an Antigona, but it looks too structured for me, so this will (hopefully) be a better fit (and the price difference doesn't hurt at all Lol).*~*

*~*So I contacted RM, and they said that the Perry Satchel will be available in March, and come in 2 sizes: Mini & Full Size; the Mini will only be offered in croc embossed leather, and the full size will come in Black w/ Silver hw.*~*

*~*So I contacted RM, and they said that the Perry Satchel will be available in March, and come in 2 sizes: Mini & Full Size; the Mini will only be offered in croc embossed leather, and the full size will come in Black w/ Silver hw.*~*
Did they also provide price points for the mini and regular-sized perry satchels?