New to me PST Black Cavial Reveal!! Hooray!

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
I just received this preloved PSt. I am 5 foot 2 for reference. I love . Wish I could get the wrinkles out but it is in beautiful shape otherwise!

IMG_6049_zps476946a9.jpg

IMG_6050_zps8c153eac.jpg

IMG_6045_zps9f00fc1e.jpg

IMG_6046_zps579ff260.jpg

IMG_6039_zpsb2f40b48.jpg

IMG_6042_zps28846314.jpg

IMG_6033_zpsebd8a3dc.jpg

Very nice! Did you keep the Kelly also or decide to return and get this. Both are beautiful classic bags :smile:

I sold the Kelly Bag to a buyer who is an attorney. Perfect for her career look.

I then saw a prettty pink m/l pink caviar flap (I will do a reveal soon) and purchased from a seller on ebay. She also had the black PST and I commented to her how I thought that was really pretty but I could only pick one. When the mailman came I had to sign for the package and he had two boxes for me?? I opened the first box and it was the black pst I was very confused but then saw a card in the box, I opened and it said she mailed them both to me and to pick the one I wanted to keep!!! I kid you not she mailed both bags to me! The pink caviar had wear on bottom edges and a little pen mark and wear rub marks around flap edges but you couldn't really see it when carrying the bag. I emailed her I would prob return the pink flap because of the rub wear around flap and she told me to keep both bags!! She just had me promise not to re-sell them. She said if I thought I would sell them one day to let her know first. They had sentimental value to her. I promised and now I have two bags!

Sorry so long but WOW!! She is so sweet, I couldn't believe it. The bags will mean more to me since I got them from such a kind and wonderful person. I won't be afraid to use the pink flap since it had been loved and does have some flaws. Now I have to post it! I will tomorrow.

I emailed her I would prob return the pink flap because of the rub wear around flap and she told me to keep both bags!! She just had me promise not to re-sell them. She said if I thought I would sell them one day to let her know first. They had sentimental value to her. I promised and now I have two bags!

Sorry so long but WOW!! She is so sweet, I couldn't believe it. The bags will mean more to me since I got them from such a kind and wonderful person. I won't be afraid to use the pink flap since it had been loved and does have some flaws. Now I have to post it! I will tomorrow.

Wow!! Amazing two bags for price of one deal!! Very lucky!! Your seller is so sweet I am sure you will cherish both bags :smile: