Alexander Wang An Embarrassing Rocco Tale

Heart Star

O.G.
Jan 20, 2013
I got my first Rocco in December and I'm loving it!

I've been using that handy little pocket on the outside for my keys.
A few times I have gone into a panic when I've reached into the pocket for the keys and they're not in there. I frantically dig through the main compartment of the bag, thinking I must have put the them in there instead but they're not there either. I reach back into the little pocket and the keys are there!
This has happened on more than 1 occasion and each time I have just figured that the keys were deep (even though these pockets are not that deep) into one corner or have defied the laws of gravity and are in the top corner of the pocket and my frantic shaking of the bag has somehow dislodged them.
I only realized YESTERDAY that there are 2 pockets!!!

I'm shaking my head at myself right now - how could I not have noticed there were 2 pockets or at the very least, thought it through as to why I look in the pocket and the keys aren't there, only to check again seconds later and they appear! Kinda feeling like a dumb dumb and I'm not sure why I'm sharing this embarrassing story. I guess it's good to be able to laugh at yourself :P

I got my first Rocco in December and I'm loving it!

I've been using that handy little pocket on the outside for my keys.
A few times I have gone into a panic when I've reached into the pocket for the keys and they're not in there. I frantically dig through the main compartment of the bag, thinking I must have put the them in there instead but they're not there either. I reach back into the little pocket and the keys are there!
This has happened on more than 1 occasion and each time I have just figured that the keys were deep (even though these pockets are not that deep) into one corner or have defied the laws of gravity and are in the top corner of the pocket and my frantic shaking of the bag has somehow dislodged them.
I only realized YESTERDAY that there are 2 pockets!!!

I'm shaking my head at myself right now - how could I not have noticed there were 2 pockets or at the very least, thought it through as to why I look in the pocket and the keys aren't there, only to check again seconds later and they appear! Kinda feeling like a dumb dumb and I'm not sure why I'm sharing this embarrassing story. I guess it's good to be able to laugh at yourself :P

Too funny, I didn't realize that until much later as well, and when people mentioned it I looked at my bag and was wondering what the heck they were talking about until later on I figured it out :P

Haha, those pockets are a serious trap :P I just cannot use them for my phone etc since I will forget taking it out, and then search the whole apartement :P So I just keep the tags that came with the bag in one of the pockets.

That's a cute story! I didn't realize there were 2 pockets either but I was watching a you tube video on the Rocco and it was mentioned on there-lol!

Too funny, I didn't realize that until much later as well, and when people mentioned it I looked at my bag and was wondering what the heck they were talking about until later on I figured it out :P

This happens to me all the time with my Angela bag. That's what I had to stop putting stuff in there!

Haha, those pockets are a serious trap :P I just cannot use them for my phone etc since I will forget taking it out, and then search the whole apartement :P So I just keep the tags that came with the bag in one of the pockets.

I had the same experience with the pockets too! You're not the only one.

Haha! I have done that before, too! And I know there are two pockets. *shame*

Hee Hee! Thanks everyone for your comments. I feel much better about sharing this story. I know I'm not alone in the world ;)