Broken cappilaries

Staci_W

Apr 19, 2013
Anyone else have them? Have you found any way other that lasers to deal with them? I've had them on the sides of my nose forever. Now I am starting to get them on my cheeks too. I would really like to get rid or reduce the ones I have and more importantly, stop more from developing.

Thanks for the reply. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

Yeah, I know lazers can help. I was hoping their was something you could do at home. If nit to get rid of them, to at least stop the spread.

I had one prior and I used laser treatment it cost overall about $1,000 remove. Luckily I haven't gotten one since. I do use sunblock everyday even in the freezing winter and I only get facials from dermatologist.

I had one prior and I used laser treatment it cost overall about $1,000 remove. Luckily I haven't gotten one since. I do use sunblock everyday even in the freezing winter and I only get facials from dermatologist.

Thanks. I do use sunblock daily. Maybe in a few years I'll be able to afford the laser. I've heard that they are prone to reappearing after they have been lazered anyway.

I developed them in my early twenties. I'm really thirties now. I'm scared to think of what it's going to be like when I'm in my fifties.

Alas, I've never heard of an at-home treatment. :tdown: My dermatologist zaps the ones I have on my nose and cheeks with a laser. They do eventually come back, but the treatment only costs a few hundred dollars each time. I got it done every couple of years or so.