It's official...I'm A Zippy Girl! *Reveal & Comp*

I don't carry too much but prefer the Zippy for the compartments. I just feel more organized with it because everything has a place and I'm quicker at the checkout. I like to just stuff my things in an area and keep moving.

If you want the Infini, you should call the 866 number to see how many are left. The color is now discontinued so when they are gone, they're gone. The brown that I have is Earth, I do love it just as much but I've used the Infini more (only because most of my clothing matches Infini best). Either color is perfect and are great neutrals, just go with the one that will match what you wear most. If you plan to get both though, go with Infini before it's gone!

I just called the 866 number because I had a pomme d'amour shawl ordered and slipped in questioning about whether they had zippys left in infini- I'm so glad you told me, because they don't have more than a handful left! I asked them to reserve one for me but I might actually have to hold off on it anyway (as I can't justify having two empreinte wallets that I won't use) and the exotic zcp caught my eye the other day! I still wanted to go see it in person, so I'll go and have a look at it. You really are such an enabler!
Earth is terre I think- my lumi is earth/terre (I just call it earth too- no clue why I started out by saying terre). You're absolutely right- the infini would be gone first. I'm really doubting myself on the black here, so thanks for the tip and "push"!
btw, LOVEEE how you take such AMAZING pictures- the quality, angle, everything!

Stunning! :heart::heart::heart:
Thanks! Send me the link if you decide to get something! ;)
I just called the 866 number because I had a pomme d'amour shawl ordered and slipped in questioning about whether they had zippys left in infini- I'm so glad you told me, because they don't have more than a handful left! I asked them to reserve one for me but I might actually have to hold off on it anyway (as I can't justify having two empreinte wallets that I won't use) and the exotic zcp caught my eye the other day! I still wanted to go see it in person, so I'll go and have a look at it. You really are such an enabler!
Earth is terre I think- my lumi is earth/terre (I just call it earth too- no clue why I started out by saying terre). You're absolutely right- the infini would be gone first. I'm really doubting myself on the black here, so thanks for the tip and "push"!
btw, LOVEEE how you take such AMAZING pictures- the quality, angle, everything!
Ohh, exotic ZCP sounds fun! I haven't seen it yet. Yeah, if you're not 100% on the Zippy, I'd pass. It's a lot to spend if you aren't completely sure. But if you see it and really like it, you could try to sell the other. Did not know that Terre is Earth! :weird: I assumed it was an earlier released brown, lol. I'm hoping that the black is pretty because I know a lot of people are really excited about it. I've heard a couple rumors though that some didn't like it better than Infini. Maybe it's just not photogenic, lol. If LV somehow messes up the most anticipated Empreinte color...let's just hope it's gorgeous. Thanks for the compliments. I try to take good ones that really show how beautiful these bags are. Glad to hear that you like them! :smile: