Facebook Event starts Thursday 13th

Dec 28, 2013
I was told by a local store manager on Friday that there was a FB event starting Thursday. I think they're normally 25% off? I just asked if there were any upcoming PCEs, knowing full well about the 30%, just to see what she might say! and she offered up that info. I sure hope she is right!

I was told by a local store manager on Friday that there was a FB event starting Thursday. I think they're normally 25% off? I just asked if there were any upcoming PCEs, knowing full well about the 30%, just to see what she might say! and she offered up that info. I sure hope she is right!
I've heard something similar. But I was thinking the 11th. Do you have something special in mind?

I've heard something similar. But I was thinking the 11th. Do you have something special in mind?

Specifically, no. But I would like the black with silver madison hobo. Then the navy bonded saff tote is gorgeous! Then I'd end up in the store and see something else entirely and walk out with that! :biggrin: LOL! It old myself this morning, I honestly need NOTHING!

Specifically, no. But I would like the black with silver madison hobo. Then the navy bonded saff tote is gorgeous! Then I'd end up in the store and see something else entirely and walk out with that! :biggrin: LOL! It old myself this morning, I honestly need NOTHING!
I know...I need NOTHING either. But it is nice to get a PCE so you can at least have the option with a discount ;)

That would be AWESOME! I usually can get into those. If that's true, my Minetta is coming home. Thank you for the hope!

I talked to my SA this morning and she definitely said that the FB PCE will start on Friday. I was also told that they are no longer going to just give a PCE to anyone who asks or knows about it. You have to be sent the invitation or email and if it doesn't show up in your account you won't get the discount:sad:

I talked to my SA this morning and she definitely said that the FB PCE will start on Friday. I was also told that they are no longer going to just give a PCE to anyone who asks or knows about it. You have to be sent the invitation or email and if it doesn't show up in your account you won't get the discount:sad:
That concurs with what I have been told has anyone tried to use a code from someone else yet this pce?

Hoping coach will still send me the 30% discount. ;) I hinted that I'm in dire need of a new bag as my no name bag is basically falling apart at the seams. And I'll be eagerly checking the mail tomorrow.