Anyone interested in the braided straw tote from Cruise collection?

Close enough, I am eyeing on the blue one. Do you like it?

Yes I do. The blue came out after the one I got. It comes in a "tall" version like mine and a shorter more east-west version. Since I got mine specifically for the beach, I really like the height of the bag I got. Straw bags in general have been around pretty much forever, so I have an idea about how it will age. The blue is really pretty, too.

Yes I do. The blue came out after the one I got. It comes in a "tall" version like mine and a shorter more east-west version. Since I got mine specifically for the beach, I really like the height of the bag I got. Straw bags in general have been around pretty much forever, so I have an idea about how it will age. The blue is really pretty, too.

Thanks for the feedback. I do want a blue with shorter/east west version. I hope they still have it in the store.

Thanks for the feedback. I do want a blue with shorter/east west version. I hope they still have it in the store.

They did come out a bit after the one I got, so if you call around, you should be able to locate one. Since it's not a classic bag, I'd suspect you could get a Chanel boutique SA to help you find one and have it sent (since they are only supposed to not send classics these days). Good luck; I really like straw bags.

They did come out a bit after the one I got, so if you call around, you should be able to locate one. Since it's not a classic bag, I'd suspect you could get a Chanel boutique SA to help you find one and have it sent (since they are only supposed to not send classics these days). Good luck; I really like straw bags.

Thanks. I really want a straw bag for summer :smile:

I have such fond childhood memories of being at the beach, and straw bags and beach towns go hand in hand. My latest addition was my Chanel beach bag as shown:

Attachments

• IMG_2609crrrrrrrrrrw.jpg
    IMG_2609crrrrrrrrrrw.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2608crrrrrrrw.jpg
    IMG_2608crrrrrrrw.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 157
  • iphone nov 1 2013 973rrrrrrrrw.jpg
    iphone nov 1 2013 973rrrrrrrrw.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 154