It's official...I'm A Zippy Girl! *Reveal & Comp*

WOWWW- now all your sets are complete! Love em all!!!! I'm soooo into empreinte and can't wait for the black speedy to come out- maybe I'll get a matching zippy like you. the zippy wasn't out when I got my secret long- otherwise, I would've gotten the zippy as well (not much of a price difference either, so would've been an easy choice!)
Congrats!

You have a gorgeous collection! Congrats on your new zippies!
Thank you so much! :smile:
WOWWW- now all your sets are complete! Love em all!!!! I'm soooo into empreinte and can't wait for the black speedy to come out- maybe I'll get a matching zippy like you. the zippy wasn't out when I got my secret long- otherwise, I would've gotten the zippy as well (not much of a price difference either, so would've been an easy choice!)
Congrats!

Yes, finally complete! I really love the Empreinte leather, so very happy with the pieces that I have. There are a lot of people looking forward to the black, might be a good idea to reserve the Speedy. I'd highly recommend the Zippy. The Secret long is very nice and perfect if you mostly carry cards (gives you 2 extra slots) but I always have other stuff that I like to tuck and stuff away. The compartments on the Zippy just give me more areas to put it all. Thank you!

Yes, finally complete! I really love the Empreinte leather, so very happy with the pieces that I have. There are a lot of people looking forward to the black, might be a good idea to reserve the Speedy. I'd highly recommend the Zippy. The Secret long is very nice and perfect if you mostly carry cards (gives you 2 extra slots) but I always have other stuff that I like to tuck and stuff away. The compartments on the Zippy just give me more areas to put it all. Thank you!

ITA -about the zippy- definitely more areas to put everything in. I rarely use my secret long- been using 2 cles, as they fir easily into the small pocket of my purse organizer. I really am longing for the zippy even thought I don't even need that much space- it's just so gorgeous!
Should I really reserve the speedy? I actually want the infini more than the black.... Bc I feel the black speedy would be too similar to my black sc. Sigh.. What a dilemma!! I loooooveeeee terre- have you been using the infini or the terre speedy more?

Hi everyone! As some of you know, I recently bought the Empreinte Secret Long in Infini. I've been using it everyday since it arrived and I really do like it. It's an easy to use style but I do miss the compartments in the Zippy wallet. So... I called a few days ago to check availability of the Empreinte Zippy in Infini (just checking :whistle:) and was told that there were only 12 left :shocked: and that they would not be replenished since the color is discontinued. While I did get the Secret Long at a great price, I ultimately felt like I'd be happier with the Zippy. The rep said that she could put in a request and within 2 weeks (2 weeks? :huh:) I'd know if I got one. Well, with only 12 left I didn't want to take any chances. I called my SA and asked if he could track me one down. Within 10 minutes I got a call back and the other store was processing my order. Yay! :yahoo: Here's my new darling and her sister...

Infini and Earth Empreinte Zippy:
View attachment 2495921

View attachment 2495922

View attachment 2495923

View attachment 2495924

View attachment 2495925

View attachment 2495926

View attachment 2495927

View attachment 2495928

View attachment 2495929

Congrats on your new wallets!! LVoe the empreinte collection!!

ITA -about the zippy- definitely more areas to put everything in. I rarely use my secret long- been using 2 cles, as they fir easily into the small pocket of my purse organizer. I really am longing for the zippy even thought I don't even need that much space- it's just so gorgeous!
Should I really reserve the speedy? I actually want the infini more than the black.... Bc I feel the black speedy would be too similar to my black sc. Sigh.. What a dilemma!! I loooooveeeee terre- have you been using the infini or the terre speedy more?
I don't carry too much but prefer the Zippy for the compartments. I just feel more organized with it because everything has a place and I'm quicker at the checkout. I like to just stuff my things in an area and keep moving.

If you want the Infini, you should call the 866 number to see how many are left. The color is now discontinued so when they are gone, they're gone. The brown that I have is Earth, I do love it just as much but I've used the Infini more (only because most of my clothing matches Infini best). Either color is perfect and are great neutrals, just go with the one that will match what you wear most. If you plan to get both though, go with Infini before it's gone!
Congrats on your new wallets!! LVoe the empreinte collection!!
Thank you so much! So do I, these are my favorite LV's.
Beautiful!
Thank you! :smile: