It's official...I'm A Zippy Girl! *Reveal & Comp*

Oh so beautiful!!! They are so gorgeous and I loved the reveals of your Speedys and now they seem complete. I love how the wallets go so well with your other bags. I really like the Infini with the Azur:smile:. Congratulations, and I know you'll thoroughly enjoy them.

Oh so beautiful!!! They are so gorgeous and I loved the reveals of your Speedys and now they seem complete. I love how the wallets go so well with your other bags. I really like the Infini with the Azur:smile:. Congratulations, and I know you'll thoroughly enjoy them.
Thank you! :yes: They are finally complete. The Azur canvas Zippy had me too incredibly afraid to use it because of the light fabric around the zipper. With the Emp, I don't have any worries and feel more comfortable using it. Thanks, very happy and can't wait to put them to good use. :biggrin:
Gorgeous wallets! Congratulations!
Thank you! :smile:
Did you buy two emp zippy wallet? I saw two emp zippy wallets in the pictures, they both are beautiful color.

Yes, I bought 2 Emp Zippy's (Infini and Earth). I already had the Secret Long in Infini but I'm replacing it with the Zippy. Thank you! :smile:

Hi everyone! As some of you know, I recently bought the Empreinte Secret Long in Infini. I've been using it everyday since it arrived and I really do like it. It's an easy to use style but I do miss the compartments in the Zippy wallet. So... I called a few days ago to check availability of the Empreinte Zippy in Infini (just checking :whistle:) and was told that there were only 12 left :shocked: and that they would not be replenished since the color is discontinued. While I did get the Secret Long at a great price, I ultimately felt like I'd be happier with the Zippy. The rep said that she could put in a request and within 2 weeks (2 weeks? :huh:) I'd know if I got one. Well, with only 12 left I didn't want to take any chances. I called my SA and asked if he could track me one down. Within 10 minutes I got a call back and the other store was processing my order. Yay! :yahoo: Here's my new darling and her sister...

Infini and Earth Empreinte Zippy:
View attachment 2495921

View attachment 2495922

View attachment 2495923

View attachment 2495924

View attachment 2495925

View attachment 2495926

View attachment 2495927

View attachment 2495928

View attachment 2495929
Wow! I had no idea there so few left, glad you got your hands on one!!!