It's official...I'm A Zippy Girl! *Reveal & Comp*

Congrats on such a beautiful wallet.
Thank you! :smile:
They are both beautiful, congratulates. I love how they look with the monogram and azur print.
Thanks! So do I, so very pretty. :love:
Super cute!! Congrats :smile:
Thanks! :smile:
Stunning ! love the speedy and zippy matched up. Congrats
Thank you! So do I but I'm a little OCD matchy-matchy like that.
Wow- gorgeous collection! I'm drooling:smile: Congratulations on your newest addition.

Thank you so much! :smile:

Both are gorgeous!!!
Thank you! :smile:
Really? Your pictures always look so clear and amazing! I have the Canon but I don't think my picture were ever that clear :smile:
Hmm...or maybe not. When I was deciding, it came down to the Nikon D5100 or the Canon Rebel. When I make a decision like that, I always wonder rather I made the best choice. They were pretty similar and I'm no camera expert. :lol:
They are gorgeous! Im so sadden to hear LV will not be making more infini color. :crybaby:
Thank you! I know, it's such a gorgeous color.
Wow! Congratulations on getting them now! You'll love them forever.

Thank you! I know, I would've been upset if I had missed Infini and Earth was bound to happen...might as well be before an increase! :lol:

LoVe your wallets, congrats!! Ugh, I want something in infini SO bad but I don't know that I'll be able to buy something by the time it's gone.. Oh well, if it's meant to be, it'll be.. Either way, I live vicariously through these gorgeous pics!!!! :biggrin:

Hi everyone! As some of you know, I recently bought the Empreinte Secret Long in Infini. I've been using it everyday since it arrived and I really do like it. It's an easy to use style but I do miss the compartments in the Zippy wallet. So... I called a few days ago to check availability of the Empreinte Zippy in Infini (just checking :whistle:) and was told that there were only 12 left :shocked: and that they would not be replenished since the color is discontinued. While I did get the Secret Long at a great price, I ultimately felt like I'd be happier with the Zippy. The rep said that she could put in a request and within 2 weeks (2 weeks? :huh:) I'd know if I got one. Well, with only 12 left I didn't want to take any chances. I called my SA and asked if he could track me one down. Within 10 minutes I got a call back and the other store was processing my order. Yay! :yahoo: Here's my new darling and her sister...

Infini and Earth Empreinte Zippy:
View attachment 2495921

View attachment 2495922

View attachment 2495923

View attachment 2495924

View attachment 2495925

View attachment 2495926

View attachment 2495927

View attachment 2495928

View attachment 2495929
Gorgeous!!!

LoVe your wallets, congrats!! Ugh, I want something in infini SO bad but I don't know that I'll be able to buy something by the time it's gone.. Oh well, if it's meant to be, it'll be.. Either way, I live vicariously through these gorgeous pics!!!! :biggrin:

Thank you! It's a really beautiful color, I hope you are able to find the piece that you want when the time is right. If you are okay with pre-loved, I'll bet there will be lots of Infini in the re-sell market when the upcoming black is released. I know it's not for everyone but it's a really great way to find things that are no longer available.