Disappointments

shyviolet

O.G.
Jan 15, 2011
I have kept away from reading the LV thread (like before) but now I have to share my two disappointments...

my Vernis Alma PM Rose Florentine has turned yellowish

and after reading the lumineuse pm clubhouse my worst fear has been confirmed...

my Empreinte Lumineuse PM has defects....

bummer...

I'm so sorry. I remember thinking the rose florentine was such a gorgeous creamy nude. I loved that color & the beige poudre. It's so sad that it's yellowing.

I have kept away from reading the LV thread (like before) but now I have to share my two disappointments...

and after reading the lumineuse pm clubhouse my worst fear has been confirmed...

bummer...
Sorry to hear this, this will be my worst fear if my lumi crack. When did you purchase your lumi, what is the datecode? I heard LV fix the cracking on the newer lumis, if your lumi is made before 2012, the cracking issues will still happen, but I did see the cracking still happen in the newer ones. Take your lumi and vernis to LV, they should replace the new one for you if there is nothing they can do. Good luck!

I asked the SA today when I reserved for my black lumi, she also said cracking issues were resolved after 2012. Did you try to take it to the LV store see what they can do about it. I don't think they would fix it for free, but for a fee (which may be just way cheaper than buying a new bag) they can reglaze the whole bag.

bummer...

When was your Lumi bought???
Take both bags into LV and let them help you resolve these issues, especially with the Lumi, as it seems like they have been addressing the problem by repairs and replacements.