Alexander Wang Purse organizer in Rockie?

hollywoodbadgrl

PURSE WH@R3
O.G.
May 12, 2010
I am just curious does anyone use a purse organizer in their Rockie? I have always used a purse organizer in most of by bag unless it already has sections inside. I use the purse to go in the small size but, it's black so I was thinking about getting something with a pattern since the Rockie I will be getting is all black inside. Do any of you use one and if so can you post pictures?

Reactions: Goofydes
I'm not much of a help, but I own a rocco and never needed a reason to get a purse organizer. I have one in my Louis Vuitton Neverfull, but because the LV is a bottomless pit. I've never had issues finding things in my rocco, it's an organized mess. :biggrin:

But the one you posted would be cute inside a rockie, it'll add some nice contrast to the inside of the rockie.

I use purse to go. I bought the 3 size pack a while ago and used them in my Rebecca Minkoff's (MAMs & MACs) but have not felt the need to use them in my Rockies. I think the interior of Wang's are a durable material and are able to be wiped clean unlike other interiors that need protection that are cotton and light in color. But for organization purposes I think it would be great. Mine are black too but I will try to take a pic tomorrow.

I use purse to go. I bought the 3 size pack a while ago and used them in my Rebecca Minkoff's (MAMs & MACs) but have not felt the need to use them in my Rockies. I think the interior of Wang's are a durable material and are able to be wiped clean unlike other interiors that need protection that are cotton and light in color. But for organization purposes I think it would be great. Mine are black too but I will try to take a pic tomorrow.

Yes, I used them in my RM's too. RM is where I know you from lol. Ya, i just don't like the idea of not having an organizer it will drive me nuts. I am already going nuts waiting to get my bag. Lol

I have a mini Chameleon in my bag. I honestly Don't use it as much as I thought that I would.... I use them all the time in my RM's and Rocco but the Zrockie is petite enough for me that I often prefer not to even use it. But the purse chameleon is my favorite purse organizer out there :smile:

I just ordered mine from eBay yesterday so when I get my Rockie I will do a whole review on it with the purse to go. I also ordered a Clipa purse hook too from eBay and few other things Rockie related as we'll can't wait to get everything.

Thanks to snakeygoddess' pics I ordered a chameleon. It arrived today and so far i LOVE it! I took some quick pics and only used about 25% of the pockets. This organizer is great. It has LOTS of different sized pockets on the interior and exterior. The 2 things off the bat that I loved was that there are specific shaped slots for pens (which p2g doesn't have) and the loops to grab it out easily, genius...

Chameleon compared to Purse to Go (3 pack)
25tgd46.jpg

Middle sized p2g has to be velcroed shorter to fit
1z1cj1y.jpg

Chameleon fits nicely
1220u8n.jpg

Chameleon loaded up
11sf1vp.jpg

The stuff in it at the moment
2qlzm7a.jpg

Ready to go!
15x7803.jpg