suede carly?

jewelebeanie

not quite an addict!
Mar 6, 2007
I was in Manhattan today visiting a client and had some extra time, so I stopped by Macy's and they had a large blue suede Carly! I must have looked so confused to the SAs because I would look at and hold it, walk away, and then walk back looking at it more. I must have done that 3 times. I didn't know the Carly came in suede...blue suede at that! It looked a little odd though because the leather straps were white, but they had a blue tinge to it.

BTW, they also had 1 signature stripe tote in punch and a light blue. Was very tempted to buy the light blue tote.

i know which carly your talking about & i like it alot.
some others dont care for it but to me it's different.

i would be so worried about ruining the suede.

oh, i LOVE the chambray suede...i tried so hard to talk myself into it (so did my sa!). but SO not practical for me- putting that down on floors on campus would give way to it be instantly ruined.

yahoo!!!!!!!!

now if i do buy this chambray carly ,im going to tell my dear irate hubby thats it's sprinkles fault !!!

go get sprinkles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

-if i buy it , i'm gonna baby-fiy it, big time !

-if i'm at a restaurant - i'll put it under my shirt.

-if i'm in my car - no drinks allowed in the front next to my chambray carly!

-if i'm home - It's going in a dustbag immediately even though it's not ready for storage. i'll just have to pull it out on my out the door.

-if anyone wants to touch my bag - i'll hand them baby wipes first to wipe their hands down.

- if im at the doctors office , i'll wipe down the counter
or chair before placing my bag there.

oh, gee whiz - what a headache ! is it worth it ?