why is it impossible to find?
and... why am i so desperate to find it? :sad:

Last edited:
I want to know the truth...
did this bag really exist?
do any of you have it?
why is it impossible to find?
and... why am i so desperate to find it? :sad:

It really exists but I've never seen it in stores. I saw it at a sample sale. I was super excited to find it discounted but I passed on buying it because it was too shiny for me. It looks great in pictures and I fell in love with it but irl I thought it was a bit too much for everyday.

Good luck!

I've been wondering the same thing. I've been on the hunt for it since last year! I think only limited stocks of it were made, unfortunately I don't have it. But here's to hoping. Apparently the iridescent Elle was spotted in sample sales but the mini Elle is nowhere to be found. Crazy! I want the mini one so bad! It's my dream bag!

I bought the iridescent milly clutch because I NEEDED the same material in my life/... just something to have while i wait for a miracle.
Wow it's the same material! Haha, I ended up buying two mini Elle's... a scarlet and a metallic electric blue one to keep me satisfied at the moment. I yearn and ache for the iridescent mini elle. I feel you! Glad to know I'm not the only one feeling like this!

A couple of people posted reveals of their iridescent Elle (not sure if it's the mini) here. RM said that they are trying to remake it in the Discussion thread but I don't think there has been any update on this in a while.

Wow it's the same material! Haha, I ended up buying two mini Elle's... a scarlet and a metallic electric blue one to keep me satisfied at the moment. I yearn and ache for the iridescent mini elle. I feel you! Glad to know I'm not the only one feeling like this!

this material is hard to find, if any of you find shoes like these let me know (preferably flat or low heel)

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.a...erMemoCode=women&CategoryId=&SubLineMemoCode=

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/385538