the key in alma bb

fittingpig

O.G.
Jan 3, 2014
Hi, i received my alma bb in black today. i kinda bother the key inside the key bell. I searched some video online and find that my alma bb's keys were a bit weird.

it bothers me and cant get rid of it from my mind. Anyone else find it weird?

The red ALMA pic was found from google image and look at the difference between these 2

Attachments

• lv_epi_key.jpg
    lv_epi_key.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 1,474
  • louis-vuitton-alma-bb-epi-fuschia-bag-2.jpg
    louis-vuitton-alma-bb-epi-fuschia-bag-2.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 6,357
Last edited:
I like when the keys are attached through the holes like that rather than having them attached to the circle ring with the circle ring attached to the clochette. You can always remove the circle key ring that is dangling there or take the whole clochette off and attach it to the circle key ring rather than the keys. Why complain about it instead of fixing what you don't like? It's not permanently stuck like that.

The keys will be in be clochette so you won't see the keys anyway...I checked my bb and the keys are attached with the ring. Sounds like it is fixable..Congrats on your epi alma bb, so pretty!!

I got a clochette from my LV store and had to "assemble" it myself. It is easy to take apart and put back together properly.. There is actually a thread on this site that shows step by step how to do it.

That should be easily fixed. You can undo the pochette and reattach the keys!

Agree. I think it depends on who actually put the bag together. I just rec'd my Alma BB Tuesday and the key clochette was attached with the Louis Vuitton facing toward the bag. I just un-did it and put it on facing outward.