La... La... La... Lavender! (Reveal)

ecargual

Jul 31, 2013
Hi folks! Haven't been here for a while as I was busy for family business previously. Miss you all~~
Anyway I had a trip to Okinawa during the CNY holiday, and, I came back with a new lover...ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391668237.804728.jpg

I always love the way how Japanese do the wrapping...

La...la..la..love it! :P Congratulations and hope you'll wear her in the best of health and prosperity...

Hi cotonblanc! I've been lurking around the Celine forum for a while and I noe that you are the encyclopedia for Celine! May I ask if you have any idea that the mini or nano would come in lavender as well?? TIA!!

Hi cotonblanc! I've been lurking around the Celine forum for a while and I noe that you are the encyclopedia for Celine! May I ask if you have any idea that the mini or nano would come in lavender as well?? TIA!!

LOL I'm not the encyclopaedia but no I have not seen a single picture of a solid coloured Lavender Nano or Mini yet... It'll be sweet if they did. I'm sure a lot of ladies would love it.

LOL I'm not the encyclopaedia but no I have not seen a single picture of a solid coloured Lavender Nano or Mini yet... It'll be sweet if they did. I'm sure a lot of ladies would love it.

LOL.. Thanks cotonblanc!! Yes! A lavender mini or nano would be TDF!!

*sorry ecargual! for tapping on your thread!*

LOL.. Thanks cotonblanc!! Yes! A lavender mini or nano would be TDF!!

*sorry ecargual! for tapping on your thread!*
Hey, no problem! Just feel free to chat or chime in~
I did ask coton a similar question before if there was a purple-shade luggage or classic box.
I do love a Lavender micro if there will be!

And coton, thank you for your greetings~