Hello my name is Zeenia and I am a bagholic

zeeni26

Jan 23, 2014
Soooo I have put my self-imposed ban because I bought three designer items (two bags and a wallet) in less than four weeks but I think I have a problem, I just bought my first chanel two weeks ago and my new wallet less than a week ago but I am lusting after a couple of bags already one of them being the speedy 35 in damier ebene and I am now thinking about getting it because I think it would look cute with shorts and the flowy tops that go with spring....so my question to u all is how do u keep ur self on a ban without going insane after the bags that you want

It's a constant struggle lol. The wish list is never ending! I would love a Speedy B 25 in DE... And a Favorite MM! :help: :P

we should form a support group to keep us on track I want to keep myself on this ban until May so that I know that I don't have an addiction to buying handbags its just so hard I have to constantly keep myself from going on to the websites to browse.....this is not good I think I have an addiction I would too love to get the speedy B in DE in 35 and I loveeee the favorite omg I am officially addicted

we should form a support group to keep us on track I want to keep myself on this ban until May so that I know that I don't have an addiction to buying handbags its just so hard I have to constantly keep myself from going on to the websites to browse.....this is not good I think I have an addiction I would too love to get the speedy B in DE in 35 and I loveeee the favorite omg I am officially addicted
Yep it's official.. It's an addiction. Ban Island and Content Island are calling our names!