Christy clutch

May 3, 2012
Hey ladies……..the Christy has taken my eye and it looks so pretty in the mushroom metallic.

What are we thinking about it?

Any reveals anyone?

Would love to hear people's opinions…….:smile:

Hey ladies……..the Christy has taken my eye and it looks so pretty in the mushroom metallic.

Any reveals anyone?

It looks a bit too small for me but after dismissing the Primrose and then being given it for Xmas, and loving it, I have to see it in real life to make a decision. Similarly with the medium Lily, online it looks boring but 'in the flesh' I loved it immediately.

Any reveals anyone?

Saw it in JL ths week, it's very pretty indeed! Actually so was the ballet link ( poss up your street too Dotty) but delicate. Metallic is always a huge hit with me.....got a few & never regretted my metallics but its pretty expensive IMO for a cute clutch x

Saw it in JL ths week, it's very pretty indeed! Actually so was the ballet link ( poss up your street too Dotty) but delicate. Metallic is always a huge hit with me.....got a few & never regretted my metallics but its pretty expensive IMO for a cute clutch x

What's the ballet link?

I love the metallics…..might be a good one for the sale :graucho: