Is coach another LV outlet???

sleeping

Nov 12, 2011
I just went to coach last weekend when I walked into the store, I feel I am walking to LV outlet, of course, LV doesn't have outlet but the style is what I am talking about, I can see Alma, Speedy B, Neo, Neverfull , Metis, Vernis Alma, vernis zippy wallet. I asked myself, what is going on? Why do their styles look so similar like LV? I looked the Artsy on my shoulder and thought to myself, at least I don't see any of coach bag's handle looks like my Artsy. :sweatdrop:

Coach always seems to be coming out with something similar or identical to LV. They just released a line on Coachfactory that has coated canvas that matches the color of LV, and a leather that is the same shade as vachetta. I thought that it was a bit to far.

I couldn't agree more.

I see a lot of other designers Tory burch, Micheal Kors, Aldo's, etc replicating LV's hand bags (Alma's and Speedys). Idk, if you all see the similarities, but I do.

I love LV for not having such a fast turn around styles and that they keep an Iconic collection (Noe, NF, Speedy).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 4.38.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 4.38.32 PM.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,022
  • Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 4.39.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 4.39.44 PM.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 988
Last edited:
i get that the silhouettes are classic and blah blah blah, but when youre a major fashion designer i feel like you should come up with your own ideas, no!?