First purchase of the year! Reveal time!!

Yes! Miss Alma BB in Rose Indian!

I fell in love with this colour when I saw pictures of it online, but when reading reviews on this color, many people commented on the lack of shimmer. I was then torn between this and the pomme d'amour. But seeing the two colours side by side in person, rose indian still won my heart. I like how the shade of pinkness changes under different lighting. :love: Ahhh, can't stop staring at it! :lol:
It's beautiful! And I love the size. Perfect proportions! :love eyes: Enjoy using it!

Yes! Miss Alma BB in Rose Indian!

I fell in love with this colour when I saw pictures of it online, but when reading reviews on this color, many people commented on the lack of shimmer. I was then torn between this and the pomme d'amour. But seeing the two colours side by side in person, rose indian still won my heart. I like how the shade of pinkness changes under different lighting. :love: Ahhh, can't stop staring at it! :lol:

Beautiful! Love the Alma bb! She's my fav out of all LVs out right now!

Thanks everyone! Didn't get a chance to come back and reply over the weekend, but reading your comments made my Monday morning so much happier! Haha

GORGEOUS!!!!! So jelly of your legs!!! You are rocking that bag!! I love your boots too! Everything! Congrats!!

:hugs::shame: Thank you!! Got the boots recently with the Stuart Weitzman sales here in Canada. They are such leg slimmers! Hahaha :biggrin:

It's beautiful! And I love the size. Perfect proportions! :love eyes: Enjoy using it!

Beautiful! Love the Alma bb! She's my fav out of all LVs out right now!

Thanks!! I was originally going for the pm size, but after comparing the two sizes in person, bb was definitely the way to go for me. It's small, yet enough to fit all the essentials, plus so easy to wear!! I love the cross body especially, that was a major consideration in getting her. :biggrin: