Metal edge on ******

Jul 19, 2010
During my usual bag lurk last night I saw Erica listed some metal edge beauties! I specifically noticed the black metal edge part time! Anyone here get one? It's no longer listed this morning

Kinda nervous though since I never purchased any bag anywhere besides directly from the boutique itself… hopefully it ends well!

Yay!!! excellent choice of bag and seller!! ****** is an amazing seller of balenciaga, 100% authentic and amazing prices, service and fast shipping! ****** is huge!

Congrats on your part time!! It's going to be beautiful! Can't wait to see!!

As promised here it is... Arrived Tuesday with all the original packaging :smile: Was pretty happy, I just have to get used to chèvre leather it felt a little oily but that didn't really bother me, the only thing that kinda irks me and this is a question for those who own the metal edge... Does this happen (second photo) ---the leather not glued and can it/does it bend away from the metal plate? :thinking:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 261
This is what I'm referring to..

This is beautiful and congrats but like elenawan said, the leather shouldn't be pulling away too much from the plating- however I know in that particular spot on these bags, the leather does tend to eventually pull away with use. Yours is brand-new though so if it does bother you you could contact Erica... It looks beautiful though!