Things to prepare for before and after surgery

petiteminime

Dec 31, 2013
Will be going to Korea this Wednesday for surgery.

Kinda last minute and i haven't packed my stuff yet.

Just a quick check, what are the must-bring/must-have items and what are the things i must eat/do to prepare for surgery and what are the items that i have to bring after surgery?

things i can think of are cotton swabs, wet tissues, wet facial tissues to remove make up, ice packs to reduce swelling, lots of instant porridge (to eat the first few days in case i can't eat solid food). pumpkin soup satchets.

Did i leave anything out?

Also, will i be very sleepy after surgery? How many days must i wait after surgery before i can shower? What if i catch a cold just before or after the surgery (will be doing rhinoplasty), how will it affect?

Please share with me and add on to any thing i have missed out, thank you :smile:

P.S I will be updating my blog about my whole experience.

Hello Sarasarasara,

Hopefully, everything went well for you. How was your surgery? Do you have KaKao Talk? My ID is grahambui. I would like to ask you questions if that's possible. Sorry, I can't send private message since I'm new on here. Thank you!

Hey, i'm trying to contact you but to no avail. i just make this forum acct so i cant message you. and i also created a kakao to reach you but i cant search your ID.

my id is :tokuko
would you be kind to add me instead? really want to hear your advice.

thanks!