enough already?

HiHeels

united
Apr 8, 2006
anyone ever get a headache over the choices?
honestly, i really feel like being able to select leather/color/hardware/size/style is such a major appeal of hermes, but when it comes to narrowing it down and about 10 different things seem perfect to you, it's enough to make me wish there weren't so many choices (i don't mean it. if anyone with any power anywhere is listening, i don't really mean it).
but anyone else ever get that headache?

ITA! Just when you think you're done ("last one...",etc.), you fall in love all over again with another design (albeit new or classic) & proceed to wrack your head over the perfect leather/size/HW combination. Yes, it can be a headache but the good kind!

nah - I'm far too anally retentive, and only like (for myself) a limited selection of colours/leathers. SO I don't find it a problem.

Am with you there, GF! :yes:

- can't resist anything mysore/chevre, swift/gulliver
- as for colors? hmmm... love rouge! :drool: to the point my SAs don't show me anything in that color anymore - enough already (according to them!) So, I have been "populating" my collection with other VIVID and bright colors! HEH!

rofl^^ a mispost from a poster who recently narrowed it down!

i swear, even if i think i've narrowed it down to 3 leathers and 4 colors, i still get frustrated at having to choose. lol, i guess the problem isn't the number of choices, but just the necessity to choose only one!:nuts: