What size am I in Manolo's?

MassLaw15

Pit Bulls are Love!
Mar 23, 2007
I know people are not going to be able to tell me for sure... but maybe I could get SOME help?

I currently live in the middle of nowhere & to get to a store that actually sells MB's would be a HIKE!

So... If I am a 36.5 in Chanel heels,
37 in Chanel ballet flats and boots,
6.5B in Ferragamo,
7 1/2 in Puma sneakers,
37 in Louboutin,

What might I be in MB? I am looking to possibly get a pair of the infamous patent leather maryjanes... any ideas?

Can you measure a pair of shoes that fit you well from heel to toe? As you probably know all designers fit differently. I have lots of pairs of MB and they vary in sizes from 39 to 40. In CL I take a size 39, in Chanel I take 39.5.

I am always a 37 in MB. 36.5 or 37 in Chanel. 37 or 37.5 or 38 (yikes) in CL. 36.5 in prada.

In loafers and heels I tend to go down a 1/2 size. In flat sandals I go up a 1/2 size.

Good luck.

I just bought a pair of Rene Caovilla shoes in a 37 and am going to have them send me a 37.5 so I can compare. I live 90-120 minutes from shopping civilization so I completely understand!

Thanks Everyone!!!!
Sorry I did not post a measurement last night HubbaWubba! I had NO internet! Oh! The horror!:wtf: :crybaby: :Push:

I think from everybodys input I'm probably a 37! I might just bite the bullet & get them! We'll see!

I am always a 37 in MB. 36.5 or 37 in Chanel. 37 or 37.5 or 38 (yikes) in CL. 36.5 in prada.

In loafers and heels I tend to go down a 1/2 size. In flat sandals I go up a 1/2 size.

Good luck.

I just bought a pair of Rene Caovilla shoes in a 37 and am going to have them send me a 37.5 so I can compare. I live 90-120 minutes from shopping civilization so I completely understand!
Isn't it hard living so far from GOOD shopping?!?!

And I grew up in BOSTON! Hello! I miss it!

I know people are not going to be able to tell me for sure... but maybe I could get SOME help?

I currently live in the middle of nowhere & to get to a store that actually sells MB's would be a HIKE!

So... If I am a 36.5 in Chanel heels,
37 in Chanel ballet flats and boots,
6.5B in Ferragamo,
7 1/2 in Puma sneakers,
37 in Louboutin,

What might I be in MB? I am looking to possibly get a pair of the infamous patent leather maryjanes... any ideas?

You are exactly my size. In my Mary Janes I bought a 36.5 and they fit PERFECT!

I'm guessing 6.5. I have at least 10 pairs of MB, and a couple CL's, and my CL's are all a half size bigger than my MB's. Ferragamos (have a few of those, too) tend to run about the same as MB