Dooneys and Friends Show Their Colors on Super Sunday!

StillWG

"Westiegirl"
O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
Let's cheer our favorites on today, GFs! :yahoo:

Here we go.....

SuperSundayDooneys2-14_zps112b4ac2.jpg

:dothewave:

Go BRONCOs!! :biggrin:

Sue

It's a tough job, rosie, but we're carrying on the tradition started by BG in the DF! :lol:

Glad you're joining in even though the Saints aren't playing. The Vikings were out of it so early that I've had to switch loyalties twice! ;). I definitely don't want to see Seattle win.....so, Denver it is!

Hope you have a fun day! :biggrin:

Sue

Go Broncos! My Bears are out so I'll root for Denver because my heart belongs to Colorado and the Rockies always. Oh and my kitty cat is named after Peyton Manning. :smile:

Love that blue ostrich!

GO BRONCOS!:woohoo:

Since the orange and blue Bears are not in the Super Bowl, I'll be cheering for the orange and blue Broncos! I didn't take new pics. Just pretend the "C" stands for Colorado! :lol:

Enjoy the game tonight!

Attachments

• DSC05168.JPG
    DSC05168.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 160
GO BRONCOS!:woohoo:

Since the orange and blue Bears are not in the Super Bowl, I'll be cheering for the orange and blue Broncos! I didn't take new pics. Just pretend the "C" stands for Colorado! :lol:

Enjoy the game tonight!

This combo works perfectly for today!

Hope you enjoy the game as well! :biggrin::biggrin:

Sue

Gorgeous, Sarah!

The Broncos can't lose with the support that we're mustering here for them! ;)

Sue

Thanks, Sue. Those are my "stock photos." :roflmfao: I was too lazy to get the bags out and re-do the photos together. (Not to mention my hubby is home and would think I was off my rocker. :cray: ) :roflmfao: I really don't care who wins today, but I do like Peyton Manning!

Thanks TB!

Thanks, Sue. Those are my "stock photos." :roflmfao: I was too lazy to get the bags out and re-do the photos together. (Not to mention my hubby is home and would think I was off my rocker. :cray: ) :roflmfao: I really don't care who wins today, but I do like Peyton Manning!

So was I!:lol: As far as DH thinking I'm off my rocker, he drew that conclusion when I asked him to hand me "Mandi" instead of saying my purse. He put the Psych Ward on speed dial once he realized I named my bags.:roflmfao: