New gloria pumps!

Thanks everyone! They're actually begonia pink. I can't wait to wear these this spring! I'm usually a Jimmy Choo girl but my Gucci shoe collection is beginning to rival my Jimmy Choo collection! Love these!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391359382.712737.jpg

Thanks everyone! They're actually begonia pink. I can't wait to wear these this spring! I'm usually a Jimmy Choo girl but my Gucci shoe collection is beginning to rival my Jimmy Choo collection! Love these!View attachment 2487353

They look AMAZING on you!! :loveeyes: I'm sooo jealous....lol! I had to return the blue ones because they were too small. I was soooo devastated, I wanted to cry lol!! They were totally gorg!! Congratulations on your new beauties!!

They look AMAZING on you!! :loveeyes: I'm sooo jealous....lol! I had to return the blue ones because they were too small. I was soooo devastated, I wanted to cry lol!! They were totally gorg!! Congratulations on your new beauties!!

Thanks girl! I love these and I also have them in black. Sorry to hear about the blue. That color is amazing also! I would have gotten them but they didn't have my size. Can't wait for spring to wear these. I'm sick of the snowy NYC days!!! Lol

Thanks girl! I love these and I also have them in black. Sorry to hear about the blue. That color is amazing also! I would have gotten them but they didn't have my size. Can't wait for spring to wear these. I'm sick of the snowy NYC days!!! Lol

Oh that's so cool!! I know I know :sad::shucks: I bet you can't. I'm so over all of this snow as well!! I'm totally looking forward to Spring! :sunshine: