Another pale imitation of Anna Corinna City Tote! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???

Checking out the Roots site and was surprised to find this:
http://usa.roots.com/Product_Detail...olor=18018990_2010&saleGroup=&WT.svl=18018990

What a ripoff!! And even with the theft, it doesn't have that certain "something" that the Anna Corinna bag has!

As much as I love Roots - I saw this bag in person and I personally think its nothing compared to the Anna Corinna bag!

Speaking of which - can you believe it? I was at Holt Renfrew the other day (its a Canadian department store that sells the high end stuff - so like a Nieman Marcus or Saks) - I saw a bag that I thought was the Anna Corinna City tote... but when I asked the sales rep. to take it out to show me - can you believe it it was a FERRAGAMO!??!?!?!? I have to say with the materials they used, it made the bag really stiff... and since I saw the City tote before I saw the Ferragamo, I am going to say the Ferragamo was "inspiried" by Anna Corinna..

Too bad I can't find a picture of that bag - but i swear they look exactly alike!

As much as I love Roots - I saw this bag in person and I personally think its nothing compared to the Anna Corinna bag!

Speaking of which - can you believe it? I was at Holt Renfrew the other day (its a Canadian department store that sells the high end stuff - so like a Nieman Marcus or Saks) - I saw a bag that I thought was the Anna Corinna City tote... but when I asked the sales rep. to take it out to show me - can you believe it it was a FERRAGAMO!??!?!?!? I have to say with the materials they used, it made the bag really stiff... and since I saw the City tote before I saw the Ferragamo, I am going to say the Ferragamo was "inspiried" by Anna Corinna..

Too bad I can't find a picture of that bag - but i swear they look exactly alike!

So if you saw them side by side, which one would you buy?

So if you saw them side by side, which one would you buy?

Definitely the Anna Corinna!
- The price of the Ferragamo is probably like at least 2 times of the Anna Corinna
- The Anna Corinna bag (although I have not seen it in person) is probably more soft and squishy and if you were to wear it over the shoulder, it would hug your body - I can't say the same about the Ferragamo - it was stiff when I put it on - it had its own shape and so it wasn't forming around my body - a corner practically stuck out
- I have never cared much for Ferragamo - never saw what was so great about them...

Aye so many bags I want - but only so much money to spend :crybaby: