Dentelle scarf - anybody know....

ShkBass

Just another member
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
if it is easily obtainable?
and how much?
just saw it on the LV site, and couldn't see find it on eluxury.

I MUST HAVE IT...

Hey
i saw one in Birmingham the other week but i don't know about anywere else.
I did want one aswell , i did think it was like the bags all sewn aswell but it sadly wasnt it was just lines :sad:

awww no lace?
hmmm....maybe I should reconsider.
The UK site says it's roughly around $250-$260.
I still love the design...
I would buy the bag if I had the money but unfortunately with a wedding to plan for, I need to save.
Well a girl can dream :smile:

awww no lace?
hmmm....maybe I should reconsider.
The UK site says it's roughly around $250-$260.
I still love the design...
I would buy the bag if I had the money but unfortunately with a wedding to plan for, I need to save.
Well a girl can dream :smile:

Awh!
i definatly think you should try and see the scarf in rl it's still really pretty but it would have been mega hot with lace:nuts:
Good luck with your wedding and finding the scarf :yes:

thank you!!!!

I will go see if my local LV stores have it.
If not, I guess my DF will have to get it in the uk when he goes back :smile:

the obsession never ceases heheheh

It's available at my local LV boutique in Montreal, dunno if this helps, but I don't think it's all *that* hard to get. You can easily do a charge-send anyway if your store doesn't have it:yes:

The Saks store in Birmingham had one last weekend - I believe it was $260 - it was the bigger version with the lace. I'm pretty sure it was silk - it's definitely the one you want. If you call them, Kim is VERY helpful. I had nothing but AWESOME experiences with this smaller boutique!!

I have it it's beautiful but def one you need to see IRL some love it some don't here's my "real life" pic I always find these more useful than stock pics

Attachments

• Dentelle Scarf 1.jpg
    Dentelle Scarf 1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Dentelle Scarf.jpg
    Dentelle Scarf.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 79