Buying on Bluefly

I've bought quite a few things from Bluefly, including bags and have had no problems.

That said, some have purchased fake bags from the site. There are discussions in Balenciaga and I believe Gucci from some years ago (well, 2-3). Truth is, you can sadly get a faux from almost any retailer this day what with folks pulling a buy-and-switch. Anyway, have your bag authenticated, if you can.

Gosh, I hope they haven't started making fake all soft bags. Would there even be a market for that? :thinking:

Good luck!

Thank you so much for the opinions. I called Bluefly to cancel my order but in vain. The CS said they could not do anything once order is being processed (tho not shipped yet). I will update later about my purchase. Finger crossed.

Aluxe, yup I have the same thought : All Soft shouldn't be "popular" enough to have fakes, right?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391141575.545155.jpg

Receive the bag this evening. It is definitely problematic. The leather is so rigid that it is ironic to be called "All Soft". What strikes me the most is the packaging. Come on Bluefly, how can you treat a $2k bag like that? No original box comes with it. There are dust bags which I do not feel authentic as well.

I contacted them right away & the CS told me she will refer this case to management. I hope I can get my money back ASAP.

I will

View attachment 2484293

Receive the bag this evening. It is definitely problematic. The leather is so rigid that it is ironic to be called "All Soft". What strikes me the most is the packaging. Come on Bluefly, how can you treat a $2k bag like that? No original box comes with it. There are dust bags which I do not feel authentic as well.

I contacted them right away & the CS told me she will refer this case to management. I hope I can get my money back ASAP.

I will

I have bought two celines from Barneys and it did not come with a celine box! so the lack of box is not a red flag.

That's good to know. I am going to seek second opinion in the "Authenticate this Celine" thread. To me it's a top grade knockoff, all the imprints & tags are there but the leather is really wrong. It is not soft & buttery, no leather smell at all.

Celine opened their first outlet location last week at Woodbury commons. They have great bags and clothes. Don't get it from blue fly or online as it's not guaranteed authentic. They don't sell online

I'm sorry but the leather used on the All Soft isn't all that soft. And also, there isn't a box with most of the bags at Celine so that's not an indicator that it is fake. Please authenticate it on the Authenticate This thread or using a paid service. I have seen bags posted on Bluefly and nothing I've seen so far has been problematic. In fact, they have good prices sometimes.

I'm sorry but the leather used on the All Soft isn't all that soft. And also, there isn't a box with most of the bags at Celine so that's not an indicator that it is fake. Please authenticate it on the Authenticate This thread or using a paid service. I have seen bags posted on Bluefly and nothing I've seen so far has been problematic. In fact, they have good prices sometimes.

Yes I know not all Celine has an original box now. Still the leather of this BF bag is a big No-no. I tried on a calfskin colorblock All Soft at Celine boutique last year. To me it is luxurious & soft (sure not as soft as the suede one) The BF one is not comparable.

I am still waiting for their response. Not impressed with their CS too. They are polite but never answer your question directly. When I questioned about the product's authenticity; if they are Authorized Dealer of Celine; and why the order cannot be cancelled before being processed- the CS just replied me "We stand behind the authenticity of our products......" I heard that 3 times on a phone call!

I did get a 20% discount on the bag. It is a good deal for Celine indeed. Yet my humble opinion is Please stay away from this company