Navy Selma or Hamilton ?!

Navy Selma or Hamilton ?

• Navy Selma

• Navy Hamilton

Results are only viewable after voting.
2 Hamiltons and 4 Selmas. I'm torn because I love the way the Hamilton's look and how the gold lock and key looks with the navy but the n/s is so big and the e/w seems a little small. The selma is love ! But I already have 4 lol

I am exactly the same way! I would say get a selma ! I have only one Hamilton n/s because I feel it's too big on me. But I love it lol

I made that same decision recently. I went with the selma because I felt like I might always be digging deep down into the hamilton, whereas I wouldn't have to in the selma. I also thought the selma shape is more classic. I love the look of the hamilton, but I thought the heavy hardware might date it one day. (saying that, I got grommets, ha!)

I like the Hamilton. There are two different sizes, the Satchel and Tote. The Selma is beautiful, but I personally love the lock and key than comes with the Hamilton. I just bought one myself, but in the end, it's your choice.

bi4n.jpg

yngu.jpg

Thanks for all your input guys ! I still wasn't really sure, but I went and ordered the N/S Selma Navy with studds because I got it for 65% off ! We will see how I really like it once it gets here though! (: