Second time is a charm...Reveal!

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I thought I'd grab a few things before the increase. 2 of them I've had before, sold and missed them. The last I really wanted but the ones in my store were damaged. I went in to have the rings replaced on my Galliera's and there was a new pair out and they were perfect. So here we go...

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0001 (2).JPG

Ohhhhhhh... those are gorgeous!! NF was never on top of my list, but with the old models going away and the lurking price increase I'm so tempted to get one! Yours are amazing, double trouble!! :biggrin:

Shame about the box though, what the heck? I "hope" the outer box is damaged too at the same spot indicating that it happened during postage, otherwise it would mean that they overlooked the already ripped box at LV... not cool! :tdown:

Nice! Congrats! :smile:

Thanks guys! :smile:
Ohhhhhhh... those are gorgeous!! NF was never on top of my list, but with the old models going away and the lurking price increase I'm so tempted to get one! Yours are amazing, double trouble!! :biggrin:

Shame about the box though, what the heck? I "hope" the outer box is damaged too at the same spot indicating that it happened during postage, otherwise it would mean that they overlooked the already ripped box at LV... not cool! :tdown:
Exactly why I ordered these two! You should get one, it's a really great bag. The shipping box was perfectly fine but there was a bit of wiggle room between it and the gift box. I think it may have happened during shipping. It's not a big deal, I'm just glad the bag was okay.
Beautiful, the 2 neverfulls are stunning. Congrats
Thank you! :smile:
Can you tell me how you tied the Azur neverfull in the fourth fifth pic?