Small Reveal - Some FOS Purchases!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I haven't done a reveal in quite awhile because I am steadfastly trying not to buy many more bags, but occasionally I cave in and buy some accessories on the Coach Factory Online Sale.

I agree with other Coachies who say they return more when buying online because sometimes the items aren't what you expect when you see them IRL. I think that is especially true of the FOS because there often aren't as many pics or details given like the Coach.com site; but sometimes you get lucky!

If I don't like them IRL, I return the items to the outlet and then buy more stuff while I am there, it is a vicious cycle!

Anyway, here's the smallest item. I had ordered an XL packable weekender from the FOS but didn't care for it IRL. I added this little gem to the order as an after-thought because it was so cheap. I am returning the weekender but I will keep this cutie!

Passport Photoframe KeyFob 61908 sv mc (MSRP = $38; paid $13). Here's a couple of snapshots and a Coach Drill Down photo. Isn't it darling?!

Attachments

• PassportKeyFob004.jpg
    PassportKeyFob004.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 808
  • PassportKeyFob005.jpg
    PassportKeyFob005.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 800
  • 61908_svmc_a0.jpg
    61908_svmc_a0.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 809
It is adorable! I got this too in an FOS last Aug/sept before my big lockout.:P
I did return a few bags also but kept this. I love the details and the price!

I have always loved Coach leather gloves. I already have 2 pair and I have given several others as gifts to both men and women. I once gave away a gorgeous teak pair that I should have kept for myself!

The first time I purchased coach gloves my plan was to keep them for special occasions and wear my regular old gloves everyday - but I quickly abandoned that plan. The leather is so soft and the cashmere lining is delicious and they are very, very warm! Coach gloves are all that I ever wear now!

Anyway, I have been oggling the gloves on the FOS quite a bit lately and the other night they added an "take and extra 10%" offer to the already reduced prices, so I relented and ordered 2 pair!

Both pairs of my current coach gloves are black so I wanted to get something more colorful - and I sure did!

These red gloves are so beautiful I am thinking of buying a new winter coat just to showcase them! I am sure that they are FP delete gloves, not MFF, because there isn't a white dot on the cloth tag and the lining is 100% cashmere.

The tiny turnlocks actually work and the black trim is so elegant, I love these gloves!

82825 B4 RD Red 3 Turnlock Gloves (MSRP = $168, Paid = $52.92) Here are a few snapshots and modeling pics, and a drill down photo.

Here

Attachments

• GlovesRedTurnlock011.jpg
    GlovesRedTurnlock011.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 777
  • GlovesRedTurnlock010.jpg
    GlovesRedTurnlock010.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 782
  • GlovesRedTurnlock005.jpg
    GlovesRedTurnlock005.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 780
  • GlovesRedTurnlock004.jpg
    GlovesRedTurnlock004.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 783
  • 82825_b4rd_a0.jpg
    82825_b4rd_a0.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 772
Here is the second pair of gloves and they are also FP deletes. They are really beautiful but I may give them to a friend who really loves the color purple!

Grape Buckle Gloves 82055 GRA (MSRP = $ 128; Paid = $40.32) Again here are some snapshots, a modeling pic, and a drill down image.

Attachments

• GlovesGrapeBuckle008.jpg
    GlovesGrapeBuckle008.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 764
  • GlovesGrapeBuckle003.jpg
    GlovesGrapeBuckle003.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 765
  • GlovesGrapeBuckle006.jpg
    GlovesGrapeBuckle006.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 768
  • GlovesGrapeBuckle004.jpg
    GlovesGrapeBuckle004.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 764
  • 82055_gra_a0.jpg
    82055_gra_a0.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 763
Here's my last FOS purchase and I may return because it is much larger and longer than I realized - and I am short!

Enamel Seahorse Necklace 96737 GD NV (MSRP = $128; Paid = $57.60)

Again, here are some pics including one with a navy and white striped enamel bow ring that I bought a few years ago so that you can see how large the pendant really is - it is bigger than some seahorses actually are IRL!

Attachments

• SeahorsePendant009.jpg
    SeahorsePendant009.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 742
  • SeahorsePendant006.jpg
    SeahorsePendant006.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 759
  • SeahorsePendant003.jpg
    SeahorsePendant003.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 753
  • SeahorsePendant001.jpg
    SeahorsePendant001.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 754
  • 96737_gdnv_a0.jpg
    96737_gdnv_a0.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 733
  • 96737_a3.jpg
    96737_a3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 740
  • 96737_a1.jpg
    96737_a1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 742
It is adorable! I got this too in an FOS last Aug/sept before my big lockout.:P
I did return a few bags also but kept this. I love the details and the price!

I know!I was planning to use it as a stocking stuffer Christmas gift but I kept it for myself instead!

love those gloves!

wow those gloves are gorgeous!! you got me wanting some of those now....just gorgeous

Coach gloves are (another!) weakness of mine and I prefer to buy the FP deletes. The MFF gloves are nice but they are are often a bit plain and the linings are usually a blend of cashmere and wool.

I love the detailing, butter-soft leather, and 100% cashmere of the boutique gloves and it is so glorious when you can get them as deletes at a great price! :graucho:

Cute things! I also love Coach gloves! I got teal last year and even though they aren't anywhere close to be worn out, I bought a red pair this year. I think I did it just to get free shipping but once they came I really loved them. I have a red coat but I think they would look fantastic with a black coat. Where I live it doesn't get very cold, so these two pair will probably last me forever!

I'm always worried about buying necklaces on FOS. It is so hard to tell if it will work for you. I've only bought one but I ended up returning it. I'm sorry the seahorse didn't work out. It sure is cute! I love how it looks next to your ring.

Cute things! I also love Coach gloves! I got teal last year and even though they aren't anywhere close to be worn out, I bought a red pair this year. I think I did it just to get free shipping but once they came I really loved them. I have a red coat but I think they would look fantastic with a black coat. Where I live it doesn't get very cold, so these two pair will probably last me forever!

I'm always worried about buying necklaces on FOS. It is so hard to tell if it will work for you. I've only bought one but I ended up returning it. I'm sorry the seahorse didn't work out. It sure is cute! I love how it looks next to your ring.

Thanks! I wish I could say that I live someplace that doesn't get very cold! We are bracing for another blizzard right now here in the midwest!

I wish Coach would start selling jewelry at the outlets again, I have returned several pieces that I bought on FOS. I should just forget the jewelry!