TP19 or Cosmetic Pouch?

Which makeup bag should I get?

• Monogram Cosmetic Pouch (small)

• Monogram Toiletry Pouch 19

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love my cosmetic pouch! It's probably 7 years old or so and I use it every single day. It's the only items I use in every bag, every day. I have the Mono and it still looks beautiful! I love mine! If I could do it over again though, I would get a fun pop of color!! I use mine as a first aid kit actually because I don't carry makeup other than a lip gloss and powder compact. I put on full makeup each day, but don't reapply anything other than gloss and powder.

I think it depends on how much you want to carry. I love the look of the cosmetic pouch but when I saw it in the store it was just to small for my needs. I ended up with a tp19 and I love it. Can defiantly hold a lot. I think you get more bang for your buck with the tp19. let us know what you deicide! good luck they are both lovely slg's.

I just got a cosmetic pouch last month and love it. I think it really depends on what you want to carry in it. I don't wear make up daily so use it as a catch all, however it's full so I'm thinking I need a tp 19 also (yes need, not want, lol) I've heard the tp 19 fits an ipad mini also so I think that it's shape makes it more versatile. But like you say the cosmetic pouch is very pleasing on the eye (sorry I haven't really helped, just added more confusion)!

Hi there. I voted for the Cosmetic Pouch PM. I have it in DE and absolutely love it. I'm thinking of getting another.- it's so pretty and holds a lot for its size.

Good luck on your decision. ;)