Classic Flap leather color difference (Black)

Lexia1157

O.G.
Aug 19, 2011
Dear members .....
Please HELP :sad: Hello .... hope you all been well :smile: eventually I've posted a new thread earlier to reveal my very first newly bought classic flap M/L few days ago , I couldn't upload the photos from camera at the moment , however I found there's a few shots I took (flashed) , it showed the color difference on the leather :sad: Is this normal ? I'm really appreciate if anyone who able to advise ..... Thank you so much ...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391151412.629565.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1391151455.679682.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. I see the difference that you are talking about. I am not sure if it is normal, but based on my preference I would get it exchanged as I personally do not like it to be this different.

Hi. I see the difference that you are talking about. I am not sure if it is normal, but based on my preference I would get it exchanged as I personally do not like it to be this different.

Thank you so much for your kind input Olgita , I'm going to bring back boutique tomorrow , from naked eye it looks fine , however it's really bother me :sad:

I agree. We buy things to make ourselves feel happy, not worried and uncomfortable with the quality. Good luck exchanging it. Do it soon because the store may run out of stock and you will have to wait.

I agree. We buy things to make ourselves feel happy, not worried and uncomfortable with the quality. Good luck exchanging it. Do it soon because the store may run out of stock and you will have to wait.

Well noted... will they allow for exchange ? Sorry for my silly question , this is my first C bag purchase .... Thank you ...

Dear members .....
Please HELP :sad: Hello .... hope you all been well :smile: eventually I've posted a new thread earlier to reveal my very first newly bought classic flap M/L few days ago , I couldn't upload the photos from camera at the moment , however I found there's a few shots I took (flashed) , it showed the color difference on the leather :sad: Is this normal ? I'm really appreciate if anyone who able to advise ..... Thank you so much ...

View attachment 2484400View attachment 2484401

that doesnt look normal at all, unless the camera setting is making it look that way. I would take the bag and show them these pix too!

that doesnt look normal at all, unless the camera setting is making it look that way. I would take the bag and show them these pix too!

Thank you .... I will show them pix because it's quite hard to see under low lighting , I didn't reset nor filter before I took all this shots , it was in auto mode. The SA took the bag for polished to remove some scratches for the bag before I made this purchase .

It does looks like there r 2 colors showing.

Hi , this morning I brought back to boutique and showed for their supervisor , she's being understandable and agreed for an exchange since it's defective piece . A repair receipt issued , now waiting for the new replenish stocks coming in , which shall receive tomorrow or the day after . *finger crossed*

Exchange or ask for refund if you are not happy. Chanel will do their best in regards to customer service to make you happy. I have had good and bad services so I would go in to store as soon as you can.