Reveal and experience - I never thought that this day would come!

SoadyJones01

May 11, 2013
So many of you might have known about my emilie wallet issues. first one was out of shape and second had sharp, sticking out glazing. But finally, here it is! Woohoo! I honestly can't express how happy I am! my emilie wallet with nothing wrong with it :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391164039.774911.jpg

It took so many complaints but I finally got one. I was told that if I didn't want this one, I could have a refund. I got excellent treatment at the store too, got some extra lv freebies and non- lv goodies to end the day on a good note. I also got my travel expenses paid due to travelling there and back four times on the instructions of customer services. Truly happy!

So it can be done... I'm so happy that they got the issue resolved! Makes me feel more confident about buying lv because until this week, I was adamant that if they wouldn't stand behind the quality of their products, I wouldn't buy from them again.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391164588.790623.jpg
some tea! Which I found strange haha

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391164614.957912.jpg
Little bottle of champagne

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391164637.113146.jpg
And I saw these goodies! I had to have them, they're adorable. All in all, a good day!

So the moral of the story is... Don't settle for anything less than perfection :smile: it can be done!

OMG I love the Emilie in DE!
& freebieeesss!!! :heart: :heart:

Could you please do me a favour and take a photo of the button snap (near the made in France stamp) I just want to compare mine.. Only if you don't mind.. TIA

congrats on your perfect emilie👏😍
i bought the emilie in mono and i don't know if i should exchange it..the glazing is not perfectly made😔would you take a look at it please?
i don't feel like driving there again bc i already had my last purchase exchanged (back in december)
would love to hear your advice😊

here's the not so perfect side:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391171415.756852.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1391171450.019086.jpg

and the other side is alright:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391171486.197780.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1391171500.116861.jpg

Yaaaaaay finally!!! I'm so happy for you. I'm really glad they sorted it properly with freebies and reimbursement for travel. Good for you for pushing it through to conclusion, now on to the alma :graucho:

Yaaaaaay finally!!! I'm so happy for you. I'm really glad they sorted it properly with freebies and reimbursement for travel. Good for you for pushing it through to conclusion, now on to the alma :graucho:

Thankyou, I'm just happy it's over! It was so time consuming.
Haha definitely! The Montana is beautiful too so I've thrown that into the mix !

congrats on your perfect emilie����
i bought the emilie in mono and i don't know if i should exchange it..the glazing is not perfectly made��would you take a look at it please?
i don't feel like driving there again bc i already had my last purchase exchanged (back in december)
would love to hear your advice��

here's the not so perfect side:

View attachment 2484579View attachment 2484581

and the other side is alright:

View attachment 2484582View attachment 2484583

Thank you! Your glazing is much better than the one that I was originally given. However, if you're not fully happy then I would go and compare to others in store. There is definitely a difference on the one side but I'm not sure if it will cause quality issues? Whereas the glazing on mine was very sharp and got caught to everything so with a few moths use it would definitely have came apart. Good luck whatever you decide, you should be fully happy when paying this much :smile:

Wooohoooo!! So glad you got a new one and don't have to worry with it anymore! I know how stressful it can be to go through all the motions to get something resolved with LV. I had an ongoing issue with my speedy b and although it took forever, they finally made it right.

ENjoy!