which ALMA, BB or PM in what color

fittingpig

O.G.
Jan 3, 2014
i decide to go with ALMA, but cant decide which one, BB or PM. there is no boutique store in my city, unfortunately cant try it.

I would use it for everyday use and i usually more prefer a bigger bag since 99% of my bags are big. i love crossbody bag and not sure if i could handle bag with top handle only

in terms of color, i am thinking of black EPI, but find navy is also good... i would prefer a color that would fit any outfit, any other suggestion? grey? or red? i love red it is very rich, but not sure if it goes well with outfit

thanks

Last edited:
i decide to go with ALMA, but cant decide which one, BB or PM. there is no boutique store in my city, unfortunately cant try it.

I would use it for everyday use and i usually more prefer a bigger bag since 99% of my bags are big. i love crossbody bag and not sure if i could handle bag with top handle only

in terms of color, i am thinking of black EPI, but find navy is also good... i would prefer a color that would fit any outfit, any other suggestion? grey? or red? i love red it is very rich, but not sure if it goes well with outfit

thanks
I personally like Figue (maybe I'm biased bc I have it!). But I love it so much! You mentioned you loved red bc it's rich, and I think the same applies to this particular purple! I love the idea of color neutrals, as I believe purple goes with a lot! Purple is a year round color, and of course it's wonderful with black. But it is also beautiful with yellow, green, red, pink, blue, gray, brown, camel, you name it! Before I bought the Figue, I already had a purple tory burch middy satchel and a purple prada saffiano tote. I wore them so much that I realized how versatile purple was, and justified getting the figue! And my figue alma PM is my favorite out of all of them! So that's my vote!

Anywho, off my purple soapbox :hbeat:… in terms of size, I'd vote the Alma PM and buy the optional strap!

thanks

how tall you are? i am 5,5the bb is perfect on me,both on shoulder and crossboday...oh and on arm.....my friend really likes mine ...but whenn she tried mine crossbody, the strap is too short and it looks that the bag stays on her waist ....she is about 5.7....but to me, the BB is perfect and very practical......it can be dressed up and dressed down.....it is a definitely everyday bag...hope it helps

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391175501650.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391175501650.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 538
how tall you are? i am 5,5the bb is perfect on me,both on shoulder and crossboday...oh and on arm.....my friend really likes mine ...but whenn she tried mine crossbody, the strap is too short and it looks that the bag stays on her waist ....she is about 5.7....but to me, the BB is perfect and very practical......it can be dressed up and dressed down.....it is a definitely everyday bag...hope it helps

BTW, navy is good and beautiful color!

I just got an Epi bb in Carmine. It is a pretty bag but i do not think its good gor everyday use. Dinners out, or lunch with friends. Maybe quick trips to the grocery store but thats about it. Unless you do not carry much it will be ok. I suggest the pm size and buy the strap if you need more room. gl :smile: