Coach outlet bicester in uk

I haven't been to the Coach outlet in Bicester village, but went to the Coach outlet in La Vallee Village (Paris) last year - not sure how similar the outlets are though!

Anyway - when I went (Oct 2013) the Paris outlet had a couple of Maggies and Isabelles, and quite a large selection of signature items (that I think were MFF). I remember being tempted by the Isabelle, but I also remember the price they were selling it for at the outlet was more than the price on ebay (NWT, including shipping and customs/VAT costs) so didn't get it in the end. I think the price may have been similar to how much the Isabelles were going for in the current Coach sale (which was around £170) - basically, good for UK prices, but essentially the cost of FP in the US (with PCE)...

I haven't been to the Coach outlet in Bicester village, but went to the Coach outlet in La Vallee Village (Paris) last year - not sure how similar the outlets are though!

Anyway - when I went (Oct 2013) the Paris outlet had a couple of Maggies and Isabelles, and quite a large selection of signature items (that I think were MFF). I remember being tempted by the Isabelle, but I also remember the price they were selling it for at the outlet was more than the price on ebay (NWT, including shipping and customs/VAT costs) so didn't get it in the end. I think the price may have been similar to how much the Isabelles were going for in the current Coach sale (which was around £170) - basically, good for UK prices, but essentially the cost of FP in the US (with PCE)...
Is La Valle near Disney Paris ?